Spanish classes at International Camp are normally from 09.30-13.30 and take place every weekday, resulting in a total of 20 hours per week. Students are level-tested on arrival and assigned to the best suited class based on level and age. The classes are run by young and dynamic teachers and every effort is made to maximise spoken language usage and to make classes as fun as possible, while still pushing students to improve their Spanish.
Great features of our Spanish Classes
- Small class sizes, usually 4-7 students, with a maximum of 12
- Qualified native Spanish teachers
- Many teachers are past campers, so know the challenges of camp and learning a foreign language
- Own camp material developed to maximise learning
- Language is taught to be used outside of the classroom in real scenarios, for example on excursions
Have a question about our Spanish Classes?